- SKU: 17234413
- Release Date: 09/30/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Paradise Express is Grand Hotel out of Twentieth Century, fresh from the Republic Studio breeding farms. The titular express is a small-time freight service, struggling for survival against a larger, more streamlined rail company. Faced with bankruptcy, the owners of the underdog railroad challenge their competitors to a race, winner take all. Handsome Larry Doyle (Grant Withers) mans the controls of the Paradise Express, bearing a collection of familiar movie stereotypes. Featured in the cast is harmonica virtuoso Bob McClung, who earlier in 1937 provided off-screen assistance to Laurel and Hardy's "harmonica challenge" scene in Hal Roach's Pick a Star. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Grant Withers - Larry Doyle
- Dorothy Appleby - Kay Carson
- Arthur Hoyt - Trotter
- Maude Eburne - Maggie Casey
- Harry Davenport - Jed Carson