- Artist: Emily Gray
- SKU: 16665351
- Release Date: 05/20/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Veni Domine ("Hear my prayer, O Lord"), motet for female chorus & organ in G minor, Op. 39/1
- O Taste and See, motet for chorus & organ (Psalm 34)
- Litany of the Holy Spirit, hymn
- Wash Me Thoroughly from My Wickedness, for chorus & organ
- Stabat mater, for soprano, alto, strings & organ in F major~I. Stabat mater dolorosa
- Stabat mater, for soprano, alto, strings & organ in F major~XI. In flammatus et accensus
- Stabat mater, for soprano, alto, strings & organ in F major~XII. Quando corpus morietur
- Stabat mater, for soprano, alto, strings & organ in F major~XIII. Amen
- Civitas sancti tui (also anthem "Bow Thine ear, O Lord"), motet for 5 voices (SAT Bar (or tenor) B)
- Bist du bei mir, aria arranged for voice & continuo (after Gottfried Stölzel), BWV 508
- O vos omnes (O ye People)
- O bone Jesu, a 5
- Drop, drop, slow tears, hymn (from "The Hymnes and Songs of the Church")
- Ex ore innocentium, for soprano, alto & piano (or organ)
- Lord, Let Me Know Mine End, anthem for chorus
- When I survey the wondrous cross (after Samuel Webbe; tune: 'Rockingham')