- SKU: 17607298
- Release Date: 02/24/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Though Betty Compson is top-billed in Paths to Paradise, the film's real star is the ever-dapper, ever-unflappable Raymond Griffith. We lose our hearts to Griffith in the very first scene, where he passes himself off as a police inspector by flashing a gas meter reader's badge. The plot concerns a jewel heist engineered by Compson and Griffith right under the nose of dimwitted detective Edgar Kennedy. Though they escape scot-free, Compson has pangs of jealousy, whereupon the ever-obliging Griffith cheerfully agrees to sneak the jewels back into the safe, all the while keeping the dunderheaded Kennedy in the dark. Existing prints of the silent Paths to Paradise end with Compson and Griffith making their escape in a zany car chase; our knowledge of the film's actual outcome is predicated on an existing script and cutting continuity. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Betty Compson - Molly
- Raymond Griffith - The Dude from Duluth
- Tom Santschi - Callahan
- Bert Woodruff - Bride's Father
- Fred Kelsey - Confederate