- SKU: 9021471
- Release Date: 07/01/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- 49-minute audio recording of Yukio Mishima at the foreign correspondents' club of Japan
- 50-minute making-of documentary, featuring crew from the film's production
- Interview excerpts featuring Mishima discussing World War II and death
- Plus: a booklet featuring a new essay by renowed critic and historian Tony Rayns, Mishima's extensive notes on the film's production, and Mishima's orignal short story
Thirty-five years after all original prints of the film were purposefully destroyed, playwright and novelist Yukio Mishima's eerily prophetic tale of a disgraced naval officer who commits seppuku (ritual suicide) resurfaces thanks to a print struck from the original negative. Co-directed by Domoto Masaki, the film marked Mishima's sole foray into filmmaking, and serves as an unsettling prediction of the writer's own suicide. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi