- SKU: 9841479
- Release Date: 04/20/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- "Welcome to peacock" making-of featurette
- Alternate ending
- Deleted scenes
- Cillian Murphy rehearsal scenes
- Peacock script (dvd-rom featurette)
- Closed Captioned
A Nebraska bank clerk finds his tenuous grip on reality slipping after a freak train accident reveals his deepest secret to the entire community. John Skillpa (Cillian Murphy) is a reserved bank teller living in the tight-knit community of Peacock. He may live by himself, but he's never alone; John has two personalities. His alter ego is Emma, but Emma has always been a well-kept secret -- until now. When a passing caboose jumps the rails and comes slamming through John's backyard, the neighbors all race to his aid and are surprised to find Emma wandering about dazed and confused. Instinctively assuming Emma to be John's wife, they rally around the Skillpas in support. But the harder they try to get closer to Emma, the deeper John slips into psychosis. The key to his mystery-shrouded past resting in the hands of young, overburdened mother Maggie (Ellen Page), John finds his two personalities clashing as his fragile deception becomes ever more difficult to maintain. Susan Sarandon, Keith Carradine, Bill Pullman, and Josh Lucas co-star. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ellen Page - Maggie
- Cillian Murphy - John/Emma Skillpa
- Susan Sarandon - Fanny Crill
- Keith Carradine - Ray Crill
- Bill Pullman - Edmund French