- SKU: 19142192
- Release Date: 04/05/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- You're A Good Sport, Charlie Brown
- Bonus Episode: You're the Greatest, Charlie Brown
- Featurette Dust Yourself Off and Pick Yourself Up, Charlie Brown: How Charles Schulz' Son Craig's Lifelong Passion for Dirt Biking Inspired This Special
- You're Not Elected, Charlie Brown
- Includes: Bonus Episode: He's A Bully, Charlie Brown Featurette
- The Polls Don't Lie: The Making Of You're Not Elected, Charlie Brown
Politics take precedence among the Peanuts set in this classic animated special from the remarkable imagination of Charles M. Schulz. The race for student body president is heating up, but does Charlie Brown really have a shot at winning the election? Realizing that the odds aren't in his favor after Lucy takes a poll of the entire student body, Charlie makes the decision to back the campaign of his old pal Linus. And why not? Linus is running on a pro-recess, anti-homework platform that gives him a decided edge over his fellow political hopefuls. It would seem that Linus is bound for the to take top office. But while the voters all seem fully prepared to cast their ballots for Linus, a thoughtless mention of that holiday figure said to rise from the pumpkin patch every Halloween and deliver toys to the most "sincere" little girls and boys may be enough prompt even his most ardent supporters to consider withdrawing their support. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
You're the Greatest, Charlie Brown
In You're the Greatest, Charlie Brown, Charlie competes for his school in the Junior Olympics Decathlon, hoping to win the gold medal. However, he's up against serious competition in the form of last year's winner Freddy Fabulous, Marcie, and a contestant called the Masked Marvel. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine, Rovi
He's a Bully, Charlie Brown
Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts gang are enjoying a carefree game of marbles at summer camp when the camp bully becomes a bit too competitive. Recognizing the need for someone to stand up to the bully, Charlie challenges him to a game in a risky attempt to win back Rerun's marbles. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
You're a Good Sport, Charlie Brown
In You're A Good Sport, Charlie Brown, the Peanuts gang plays a variety of sports, including motocross racing. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine, Rovi