- SKU: 20923559
- Release Date: 02/14/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
After his appearance in The Kid, little Jackie Coogan was obviously destined for stardom. For his first starring role, he was given this story written by George W. Peck, which had been made into a stage play by George M. Cohan. While the film didn't live up to the stage version (Moving Picture World said comparing the two "is to compare a two-dollar straw hat to an expensive Panama"), Coogan does have excellent support. Sam Wood directed the picture and the titles were written by Irvin S. Cobb. Young Henry Peck (Coogan) is a troublemaker -- the film begins with him opening the lion's cage at a circus and giving the whole town a scare. Although his father (James Corrigan) refuses to let him attend the circus as punishment, Henry manages to manipulate him into allowing him to go anyway. But his antics don't stop -- he puts ants in his father's "pleurisy pad" and causes a commotion at church. He gets his sister's boyfriend (Wheeler Oakman) into trouble. The boyfriend, however, executes a daring rescue at the end and, as a result, becomes Henry's pal for life. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jackie Coogan - Peck's Bad Boy
- Wheeler Oakman - Man in the Case
- Doris May - Girl in the Case
- Raymond Hatton - The Grocer
- James Corrigan - Pa Peck