- SKU: 21366168
- Release Date: 06/04/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- "Also Selected Shorts: 1933"
- Two Mack Sennett shorts: "Husband's Reunion" and "Dream Stuff"
Star Gloria Swanson also co-produced this British film, a romantic comedy/drama that teamed her with a young Laurence Olivier. Judy Rogers (Swanson), an American vacationing in England, meets aristocrat Nicholas Randall (Olivier) and the two fall in love. They agree to marry but insist they'll never have any disagreements -- while both intending to maintain their independence. After an idyllic honeymoon, they are separated briefly and Nicholas strays with Lady Stephanie Fitzmaurice (Nora Swinburne). After he confesses to Judy, she decides to date the eligible Ivan Ronnson (John Halliday), but keeps the encounter a flirtation only. Their marriage becomes shaky, but Judy and Nicholas weather their doubts and come to love each other all the more. Note the film's co-writer: Michael Powell, who would later direct, write, and produce Black Narcissus and The Red Shoes (in collaboration with Emeric Pressburger). ~ Nicole Gagne, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Gloria Swanson - Judy Rogers
- Laurence Olivier - Nicholas Randall
- John Halliday - Ivan Ronnson
- Nigel Playfair - Lord Portleigh
- Genevieve Tobin - Kitty Drayton