- SKU: 21616947
- Release Date: 09/03/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Commentary with Director Ash Christian, Co-Writer/Co-Producer Theresa Bennett and Producer Jordan Levine
- Radio interview with Thora Birch, Christine Lahti and Michael Urie
- Theatrical trailer
- Closed Captioned
A dysfunctional New York family flounders in this dark domestic comedy from writer/director Ash Christian. Felicia (Christine Lahti) is a destructo-therapist who's never had a problem that couldn't be solved by shattering something fragile against a wall, and her longtime husband Percy (David Rasche) has become an island unto himself. Growing up under their roof, siblings Charlie, Michael (Eddie Kaye Thomas), and Adrienne never had a chance at a normal life. But they're trying, and as Michael learns that his sardonic wife Vivian (Thora Birch) is expecting, celibate Charlie falls for his handsome neighbor George, whose wife Robin's (Brittany Snow) fitness obsession has been spinning out of control. Meanwhile Vivian and sex-addicted Adrienne have been doing everything in their power to keep their clandestine affair under wraps. Perhaps if Felicia and Percy could just figure out how to make their marriage work, there may be hope for their emotionally maladjusted children as well. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Thora Birch - Vivian Petunia
- Tobias Segal - Charlie Petunia
- Christine Lahti - Felicia Petunia
- Eddie Kaye Thomas - Michael Petunia
- David Rasche - Percy Petunia