- SKU: 28590147
- Release Date: 05/28/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Despite the film's title, Pin-Up Girl offers surprisingly few glimpses of the famed Betty Grable "gams." This lively Technicolor musical casts Gable as Lorrie Jones, secretary at a USO canteen frequented by handsome servicemen. Falling in love with war hero Tommy Dooley (John Harvey), Lorrie contrives to be near him wherever he goes by posing as a world-famous Broadway star. As a result, she is hired as a USO entertainer -- and becomes a star for real. Despite considerable competition from such veteran funsters as Joe E. Brown and Martha Raye, the film's comic honors are stolen by Dorothea Kent, cast as Lorrie's bespectacled, man-hungry best pal. Choreographed by Hermes Pan, the dance numbers in Pin-Up Girl are among Betty Grable's best, especially "I'll be Marching to a Love Song" -- portions of which later showed up in the patriotic two-reeler The All-Star Bond Rally. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Betty Grable - Lorry Jones
- John Harvey - Tommy Dooley
- Martha Raye - Marian
- Joe E. Brown - Eddie
- Eugene Pallette - Barney Briggs