- SKU: 5803865
- Release Date: 09/02/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Complete Your Purchase
Ratings & Reviews
- An In-Depth Look at the Making of The Dark Side of the Moon
- Acoustic Versions of "Brain Damage" and "Breathe"
- Exclusive individual performances by members of the group and interviews with:
- David Gilmour
- Nick Mason
- Roger Waters
- Richard Wright
Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the Moon is a behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of the classic 1973 album Dark Side of the Moon. Features individual interviews with bandmembers Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Nick Mason, and Richard Wright about the writing and recording process. Also features concert and studio footage, video clips, and original demo recording sessions. Engineer Alan Parsons and cover artist Storm Thorgerson offer up commentary, while several music journalists and record label executives reveal some brief insight. Discussions involve the studio-specific techniques used to create the clock loops on "Time," the cash register sounds on "Money," and the vocal chorus on "The Great Gig in the Sky." Special features include alternate versions of "Brain Damage," "Breathe," and "Time." ~ Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
3 out of 3 found this review helpful.
2 out of 2 found this review helpful.
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.