- SKU: 17031132
- Release Date: 08/12/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Two additional films by Andrei Nekrasov: Disbelief, a documentary based on Litvinenko's book "Blowing Up Russia." Premiered at Sundance 2004.
- The Hero of Our Time, a short documentary about Poisoned by Polonium protagonist M. Trepashkin
- Plus, interview with Litvinenko's widow, Marina, and the co-author of her book on him, Alex Goldfarb.
- Filmmaker Biographies
The filmmaker who had total access to deceased Russian dissident Alexander Litvinenko makes the inflammatory claim that Russia has fallen under the control of the Federal Security Service (FSS) -- a natural successor to the KGB -- in this documentary designed explicitly to indict the actions of Russian president Vladimir Putin. From claiming that free speech in contemporary Russia is being silenced by the government to implicating the FSS in the 1999 apartment-complex bombing attributed to Chechen terrorists, director Andrei Nekrasov pulls no punches in tracing corruption within the Russian government to the highest office. In the months before the film's eponymous dissenter was poisoned with radioactive polonium-210, he had grown frustrated with the broken system and, along with some key members of the FSS, began to speak out. Later, after Litvinenko held a press conference condemning the Russian Secret Service and subsequently fell ill, Nekrasov conducted a series of interviews with the outspoken opponent of Putin's government. In an era when money laundering, mysterious deaths, and harassment of dissenting voices have become troublingly commonplace on Russian soil, Nekrasov launches a no-holds-barred attack on the president he holds accountable for creating a chilling climate of fear and oppression. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Andrei Nekrasov