- SKU: 24657315
- Release Date: 01/28/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Severing all ties with his former partners Adolph Zukor and Jesse Lasky, producer Samuel Goldfish went into partnership with Edgar Selwyn, and the result was the Goldwyn Pictures Company (not to mention a new last name for Mr. Goldfish!) The first official Goldwyn production was Polly of the Circus, a vehicle for one-time Griffith contractee Mae Marsh. The titular Polly travels from town to town as star equestrienne for a three-ring circus. In the course of her travels, she falls in love with handsome minister John Douglas (Vernon Steele). A serious accident which renders her paralyzed sorely challenges Polly's faith in God and Mankind, but with Douglas' help she not only recovers but also wins a high-stakes horse race. Based on a play by Margaret Mayo, Polly of the Circus was remade in 1932, with Marion Davies as Polly and Clark Gable (!) as the minister. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Mae Marsh - Polly
- Vernon Steele - John Douglas, the Minister
- Charles Eldridge - Toby, the Clown
- George S. Trimble - Barker and Owner of the Show
- Lucille La Verne - Mandy