- SKU: 20857098
- Release Date: 10/30/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Power Dive was the first release from Pine-Thomas Productions, marking the beginning of a long and fruitful association between Paramount Pictures and the "Two Dollar Bills," William Pine & William Thomas. The story concentrated on a group of test pilots, busily experimenting with a revolutionary all-plastic airplane. Ace flyboy Brad Farrell (Richard Arlen) is determined to prove the practicality of the new aircraft, designed by Professor Blake (Thomas Ross), father of Brad's sweetheart Carol (Jean Parker). Back on solid ground, Brad must vie for Carol's attentions with his own brother, engineer Doug Farrell (Don Castle). Comedy relief is offered by Cliff "Ukelele Ike" Edwards as Brad's chief mechanic. Though Richard Arlen and Jean Parker were hardly hot properties in 1941, Power Dive did excellent business, which critics attributed to the production knowhow of the "Two Dollar Bills". ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Richard Arlen - Brad Farrell
- Jean Parker - Carol Blake
- Helen Mack - Mrs. Coles
- Roger Pryor - Dan McMasters
- Don Castle - Doug Farrell