Prey [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 17820734
- Release Date: 07/14/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary with director Norman J. Warren, lead actress Sally Faulkner and editor Alan Jones
- Interview with Norman J. Warren
- Interview with Sally Faulkner
- Interview with Alan Jones
- Stills gallery
- Prey trailer and redemption trailers
An extraterrestrial alien lands in England in search of edible protein for his home planet. After attacking a young couple necking in a car, the creature assumes the body of the hapless male (Barry Stokes) and stumbles through the woods, trying to get used to his new physical form. The next morning he inadvertently trespasses on property owned by Jessica (Glory Annen), who lives in seclusion with her lesbian lover Josephine (Sally Faulkner). Jessica is friendly and invites the stranger inside when she notices him limping, though Josephine hates all men and guards their relationship jealously. He identifies himself as "Anders" (the name of the boy he killed) and quietly follows them back to the farmhouse. Both women are disturbed by Anders' bizarre behavior; he doesn't know what tea is, isn't quite sure where he came from, and vomits when he tries to eat the salad they prepare. But when Jessica begins to suspect that Josephine has taken her jealousy and hatred of males to murderous extremes in the past, she starts thinking of Anders as a possible ally. Meanwhile, Anders tests chickens, a parakeet, a fox, and a pair of policemen for their comestible value, and finally turns his appetite towards his hostesses. ~ Fred Beldin, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Barry Stokes - Anders
- Sally Faulkner - Josephine
- Glory Annen - Jessica
- Eddie Stacey - 1st Policeman
- Sandy Chinney