Prokofiev: Peter and the Wolf; Saint-Saëns: Carnival of the Animals [CD]
- Artist: Katia Labèque
- Artist: Marielle Labèque
- Artist: Zubin Mehta
- Artist: Itzhak Perlman
- SKU: 29903608
- Release Date: 11/20/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Peter and the Wolf, Op. 67
- Carnival of the Animals~I. Introduction and Royal March of the Lion: Andante maestoso
- Carnival of the Animals~II. Hens and Cockerels: Allegro moderato
- Carnival of the Animals~III. Wild Asses: Presto furioso
- Carnival of the Animals~IV. Tortoises: Andante maestoso
- Carnival of the Animals~V. The Elephant: Allegretto maestoso
- Carnival of the Animals~VI. Kangaroos: Moderato
- Carnival of the Animals~VII: Aquarium: Andantino
- Carnival of the Animals~VIII: Personages with Long Ears: Tempo ad libitum
- Carnival of the Animals~IX. The Cuckoo in the Depths of the Woods: Andante
- Carnival of the Animals~X. Aviary: Moderato grazioso
- Carnival of the Animals~XI. Pianists: Allegro moderato
- Carnival of the Animals~XII. Fossils: Allegro ridicolo
- Carnival of the Animals~XIII: The Swan: Andantino grazioso
- Carnival of the Animals~XIV: Finale: Molto vivace
- Tosca~Act III. Mario Cavaradossi?