- SKU: 18956072
- Release Date: 08/18/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The oft-told tale of controversial Southern-sympathizing outlaw Quantrill is recounted again in this low-budget western. Leo Gordon, possessor of one of the meanest faces in the movies, plays Quantrill, but top billing is bestowed upon Steve Cochran as Westcott, a Confederate officer assigned to collaborate with the vigilante leader in a raid on an ammunition depot in Lawrence, Kansas. Westcott is forced to move on when the ammo supply is moved, but the vengeance-driven Quantrill insists upon remaining in Lawrence, there to indulge in one of the bloodiest and most sadistic raids in Kansas history. Quantrill's Raiders was directed by Edward Bernds, who'd come a long way since his Three Stooges shorts of the early 1950s. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Steve Cochran - Capt. Alan Westcott
- Leo Gordon - William Quantrill
- Diane Brewster - Sue Walters
- Gale Robbins - Kate
- Will Wright - Judge Wood