- SKU: 18951129
- Release Date: 03/23/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Sir Walter Scott's medieval take on the "John Alden" story formed the basis of Quentin Durward. Robert Taylor dons armor in the title role, playing the son of an aging Scottish nobleman. He has been dispatched to propose to a high-born Frenchwoman (Kay Kendall) on his uncle's behalf, but one look at the lady and Quentin Durward falls head over heels. But there are villains to vanquish in several sword fight setpieces, the best of which is the climactic battle in which the hero and the head bad guy (Duncan Lamont) dangle on bell ropes. Quentin Durward was the fifth MGM Robert Taylor picture filmed in whole or in part in England; the others were Conspirator, Quo Vadis, Ivanhoe and Knights of the Round Table. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Robert Taylor - Quentin Durward
- Kay Kendall - Isabelle, Countess of Marcroy
- Robert Morley - Louis XI
- George Cole - Hayraddin
- Alec Clunes - Charles, Duke of Burgundy