- SKU: 7784677
- Release Date: 05/02/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Quest for Camelot:
- Widescreen version [16x9 1.85:1]
- 3 documentaries; How It's Done, The Voices of Camelot and the Dragon Song
- Steve Perry I Stand Alone music video
- Computer animation tests
- Trailer gallery
- Languages: English & Français
- Subtitles: English & Français (feature film only)
- Cats Don't Dance:
- Full-screen version
- Sawyer's songbook
- Danny's hidden meows
- Theatrical trailer
- Bonuses: Cannonpudge Catapult and Darla/Dodge Cakewalk games and more!
- Languages & Subtitles: English, Français & Español (feature film only)
This animated comedy for the family, which gently parodies the movie musicals of the '30s and '40s, follows Danny (voice of Scott Bakula), a cat from Kokomo, Indiana, who loves to sing and dance and longs to be in show business. One day, Danny decides to do something about his ambitions instead of just wishing, so he heads for Hollywood, convinced that he can become a star in a week. However, Danny quickly becomes aware of the species barrier in Tinseltown; the studios don't much care for animals, even ones with star quality, and the best Danny's agent can get for him is a tiny role in a movie with adorable child star Darla Dimple (voice of Ashley Peldon), who turns out to be a mean-spirited brat who loathes animals as soon as the camera is turned off. Danny soon makes the acquaintance of several other animal performers stuck in the same bind as himself, including Sawyer (voice of Jasmine Guy), a pretty but cynical cat; Woolie (voice of John Rhys-Davies), a piano-playing elephant; Tillie (voice of Kathy Najimy), a singing hippo; and Pudge (voice of Mathew Herried), a performing penguin. Together, the critters struggle for acceptance and a chance to show the world what they can do. Sawyer's singing voice for the musical numbers was provided by Natalie Cole; Randy Newman wrote several original songs for the film, and Gene Kelly was a consultant for the character's choreography. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Quest For Camelot
Cast & Crew
- Scott Bakula - Danny
- Jasmine Guy - Sawyer [speaking]
- Natalie Cole - Sawyer [singing]
- Ashley Peldon - Darla Dimple
- John Rhys-Davies - Woolie