Questions & Answers
- Questiondo you need to buy an extra subscription for Roku? (6 Answers)Answers
No and Yes. To access the Roku application itself you do not need an additional subscription, but you will only have access to the free content/channels. The most used applications like netflix, sling, hulu, and amazon video, require individual subscriptions through each of those entities. There are also some channels like ESPN and HBO Go that permit access through your cable provider (meaning If you can watch those general channels on other tvs, you will be able to access those channels through the roku). I hope that helps, but if it doesn't check out https://www.roku.com/how-it-works .
- QuestionTo use the Roku does the TV need to be streaming from a computer/ smart phone or can you just use the wifi to connect to the internet and go without a 2nd device? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this Roku TV work as a regular tv? Such as watching our regular TV channels "without" drawing down on the home wi-fi if we choose? Or is it an Internet only kind of thing that will always operate off the Wi-Fi when it is turned on? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this tv come with a remote? The picture shows a remote that looks like it just is used for the Roku. It doesn't have numbers...how do you change channels without having to go through them all? How do u go from channel 5 to 33 w/o scrolling thru all (6 Answers)Answers
The tv does come with a remote designed around Roku. Roku apps and channels switch just like a normal Roku. However, when connecting to an antenna, you will hit left to show a menu of local channels and then you can scroll up and down to choose the channel you like. Its actually pretty neat. I would highly recommend the RCA amplified antenna
- QuestionI bought this TV on a Friday afternoon. By Monday morning it stopped connecting to my wifi. Is the not connecting an issue with these Insignia TV's? (4 Answers)Answers
I purchased this tv for the bedroom. When I hooked it up I could not get any signal for wifi. Then I realized that my router was not strong enough to get a signal to the bedroom on the other end of the house. I bought a new stronger router and now it works great.
- QuestionHow (or does) does this remote control the volume? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this tv be mounted on the wall?? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this TV need cable??? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSince the TV is equipped with Roku, can the TV stream Amazon Instant Video? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWe are subscribed to Roku, but "stick" is in Florida. We are in Michigan. Will be able to use our Roku subscription with this TV in Michigan, without the stick? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions