Questions & Answers
- QuestionI just got a message that says, ****don't restart your computer****. Windows detected Zeus virus. Call 888-537-0272 and give them code B2957E to fix this. Is this legit? (2 Answers)
- Questionhow to scan and remove viruses (1 Answer)Answers
To remove Virus and Spyware. ...Disable anything that is running on the background by right clicking the task bar and disable everything on the startup (just to make sure no malware is automatically running. Disable Restore feature but enable "restore+ ,right after the virus is eliminated. The reason why disable restore is to make sure any residual that any date if you plan to go back the virus will not come back on a previous date. Just startup a new restore. For precautionary measures run , update virus definition then scan for viruses in safe mode. Why? answer : to eliminate unnecessary startup and hidden programs that are running undetected. Once finish scanning for viruses, start computer , enable restore and enable startup....................This is how you remove Malware.
- QuestionWill a new pc correct my virus problem? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWindows 10 seems to have locked up my computer unless I agree to the Windows 10 terms. Can this be removed? (1 Answer)
- QuestionMy HP desktop PC is currently stuck on a never ending blue screen loop, doing auto-repairs, but is never able to restart so no changes / updates / fixes get made. (0 Answers)
- QuestionI had called Capital one about a connectivity problem doing online updates. They switched me to a technician that was "Quicken" certified. Turns out he was from a company called Boomerang Tech Support that looks like is in India. Is this legit co? (0 Answers)
- QuestionMy Asus screen flashes on start-up and seems to be unable to stay on the sign in page. It flashes until it shows"logon UI .exe-application error The exception Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached Occurred in the application at location 0x80000003 (1 Answer)Answers
sfc /scannow from an elevated command prompt (in safe mode if you cant log on normally). Also, are you using Bitdefender antivirus by any chance? If so, it's likely the culprit. In BitDefender, if you exclude both: C:\Windows\system32\LogonUI.exe as a process C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll as a file from the scanner, this has been known to help. Additionally, doing a repair of Bitdefender from Programs and Features in Control Panel, has also been known to work wonders.
- QuestionMy iPad is in Chinese, how do I get it back to English (0 Answers)
- QuestionIs the 149.00 price for 1 computer? (0 Answers)
- QuestionI have Toshiba laptop Windows 10 that's stuck in airplane mode is there any fix tried many things (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions