- SKU: 18928592
- Release Date: 11/30/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- The Stolen Jools (aka The Slippery Pearls) Buster Keaton, Wallace Beery, Edward G. Robinson, Laurel & Hardy, Joan Crawford, Norma Shearer, Barbara Stanwyck, Our Gang
It's remotely possible that the title of this low-budget meller was inspired by Jean Harlow's better-known Red Headed Woman. Lured to New York by smooth-talking gangster Trent Travers (Theodore Von Eltz), carrot-topped Lynn Monith (Merna Kennedy) is soon earning oodles of money to keep Travers company as he travels from one nightspot to another. In this way, Lynn can provide an alibi for Travers whenever his henchmen are off doing his dirty work. Believe it or don't, our heroine never catches on that her sugar daddy is a notorious criminal until he bumps off a rival crook. But don't despair for Lynn; no sooner has Travers been disposed of than she finds happiness in the arms of virtuous Rob Shelton (Grant Withers). Red-Haired Alibi was the feature-film debut of Shirley Temple. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
The Stolen Jools
Cast & Crew
- Merna Kennedy - Lynn Monith
- Theodore Von Eltz - Trent Travers
- Grant Withers - Rob Shelton
- Purnell Pratt - Regan
- Huntly Gordon - Kente