- SKU: 20134387
- Release Date: 05/22/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The lines of demarcation are clearly drawn in the Douglas Fairbanks vehicle Reggie Mixes In. We know that Reggie (Fairbanks) is rich because he's the best-dressed person in the picture. We know that the criminal gang is a criminal gang because of their grimy costumes. And we know that W.E. Lowery is the head of the crooks because he wears a cap and pin-striped jacket. Well, that's the sort of visual shorthand that silent filmmakers had to indulge in. For the record, Reggie Mixes In is all about a millionaire's effort to prove his grit by taking a job as a saloon bouncer. He falls for slum girl Bessie Love, defends her virtue, arranges for her to inherit a fortune, and it's smiles all around at the end. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Frank Bennett - His Right Hand Man
- Wilbur Higby - The Saloon Proprietor
- Lillian Langdon
- Alberta Lee
- Bessie Love - Agnes, the Girl of the Slums