Renoir [DVD] [French] 
- SKU: 21977274
- Release Date: 11/05/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Additional interviews
- Closed Captioned
Aging artist Auguste Renoir (Michel Bouquet) finds himself reinvigorated by the presence of a beautiful young model, but becomes enraged when his wounded son Jean (Vincent Rottiers) returns home from World War I, and falls in love with the red-haired muse. The Côte d'Azur: 1915. As the pain of arthritis makes painting increasingly difficult, celebrated artist Auguste Renoir becomes consumed with grief over the loss of his wife, and troubled by the news that his son Jean has been injured on the battlefield. Upon meeting Andrée (Christa Theret), however, the tired old artist gets a gainful second wind. Meanwhile, Jean returns home to recover, and finds himself under Andrée's spell as well. As tensions between father and son start to swell, Jean begins to blossom into an artist in his own right. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Michel Bouquet - Pierre-Auguste Renoir
- Christa Theret - Andrée Heuschling
- Vincent Rottiers - Jean Renoir
- Thomas Doret - Coco Renoir
- Michele Gleizer
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.