- SKU: 18073585
- Release Date: 11/10/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Messages to Obama: Afghans speak out
- Negotiating with the Taliban
- Robert Greenwald in conversation with former CIA agents Robert Baer and Graham Fuller
- Rethink Afghanistan: Behind the Campaign
- Commentary track by director Robert Greenwald
- Robert Greenwald on his trip to Afghanistan
- Debates: Eight experts debate afghan issues
- Vet finds congress through facebook: How retired corporal Rick Reyes testified before congress
- List of producers who made this film possible
- Closed Captioned
While the U.S.'s 2001 invasion of Afghanistan was seen as an imperative after the attacks of 9/11, the ongoing conflict has seen a massive drop in public support and a questioning of whether military force can solve the struggling nation's social, political, and economic problems. This documentary from filmmaker Robert Greenwald (Uncovered: The War on Iraq) calls for a de-escalation of the war in Afghanistan in favor of non-military solutions and makes its case through rarely seen news footage and interviews with foreign-policy experts such as Andrew Bacevich, Stephen Kinzer, and Tariq Ali. ~ Sandra Bencic, Rovi
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.