Revanche [Criterion Collection] [Blu-ray] 
- SKU: 9709906
- Release Date: 02/16/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- New Video Interview with Spielmann
- The Making of "Revanche," a half-hour Documentary Shot on the Set
- Foreign Land (Fremdland), Spielmann's Award-Winning Student Short-Film, with an Introduction by the Director
- U.S. Theatrical Trailer
- Plus: A Booklet Featuring an Essay by Critic Armond White
A happily married couple becomes unlikely friends with a man whose life has been marked by chaos and violence in this drama from Austria. Alex (Johannes Krisch) is a small-time criminal who, after a stretch in prison, finds himself working for Konecny (Hanno Pöschl), who runs a grimy house of prostitution; unknown to Konecny, Alex is also involved with Tamara (Irina Potapenko), one of his whores. Wanting to raise some quick cash, Alex robs a bank in a nearby small town and hides out on a farm owned by his grandfather (Hannes Thanheiser) while he waits for the heat to cool down. Alex tries to keep a low profile in the country, and he's troubled by boredom and despair, but his mood brightens when he strikes up a friendship with Susanne (Ursula Strauss), a cheerful and generous woman who lives nearby. But Alex's new friend happens to be married to Robert (Andreas Lust), a member of the local police force. Revanche was screened as an official entry at the 2008 Berlin Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Johannes Krisch - Alex
- Ursula Strauss - Susanne
- Andreas Lust - Robert
- Irina Potapenko - Tamara
- Hanno Pöschl - Konecny
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.