- SKU: 8641981
- Release Date: 01/29/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary by Chris Gorak
- "Forearm Shiver" - an interview with Chris Gorak
- "Film School" - tips on making an independent film with Chris Gorak
- Alternative script endings
- 16x9 widescreen
- 5.1 and 2.0 dolby digital audio
- English and Spanish subtitles
A dirty bomb detonates in Los Angeles and a terrified husband decides to seal himself up in his suburban home and await the return of his working wife in first-time director Chris Gorak's tense and topical drama. As the sun rises on another day in Los Angeles, Brad (Rory Cochrane) sends his wife, Lexi (Mary McCormack), off to work with a kiss and a smile. When the media begins reporting on the detonation of a bomb within the city limits and a potentially toxic cloud covers the L.A. basin in ash, Brad enlists the aid of nearby handyman Alvaro (Tony Perez) in making his home as airtight as possible while worriedly awaiting the return of his wife. With roads closed, telephone lines jammed, and reports of multiple explosions pouring in from the media, the panic and isolation of the tragedy begin to take their toll on the horrified community. Though announcements over public airwaves claim that authorities are doing their best to ensure the arrival of help to those in immediate danger, Brad and the rest of the citizens of L.A. soon discover that the explosions are only the beginning of their horrific ordeal. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Mary McCormack - Lexi
- Rory Cochrane - Brad
- Jon Huertas - Rick
- Max Kasch - Corporal Marshall
- David Richards - Neil Simmons