- SKU: 19365959
- Release Date: 06/21/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
When nineteenth century theatergoers thought of Rip Van Winkle, they pictured him as actor Joseph Jefferson. Rip was Jefferson's signature role, and later on his son, Thomas Jefferson took up where he left off and starred in the film version. It remains true to the story -- Rip's love for a drunken good time infuriates his wife Gretchen (Milla Davenport). He runs afoul of some mountain gnomes who give him a libation that puts him to sleep for 20 years. When he awakes he discovers that his wife married the man who wanted his property, and no one in the village recognizes him. But he is finally able to convince his daughter, Meenie (Daisy Robinson) of his identity. Perhaps the biggest problem with this picture was its location -- the hills of Southern California were a poor imitation of the Catskills, and the Hudson River was nowhere to be found. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Max Asher - Nick Vedder
- Francis Carpenter - Hendrick Vedder
- Milla Davenport - Gretchen Van Winkle
- Thomas Jefferson - Rip Van Winkle
- Daisy Robinson - Meenie Van Winkle