- SKU: 14828038
- Release Date: 01/31/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ace police reporter Wally Williams (Wallace Ford) is so devoted to his job that he even neglects his new bride Alice (Jean Parker) on their honeymoon. Right now, Wally is covering a suicide which he suspects is actually a murder-a suspicion apparently corroborated by a cryptic note and a second mysterious death. Deciding that if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, Alice decides to help Wally solve the case. For a while it looks as though hero and heroine will become murder victims themselves, but they're rescued in the nick of time by Wally's Runyonesque gangster pals. The supporting cast of Roar of the Press includes three talented actresses who deserved better: Betty Compson, Evelyn Knapp, and Dorothy Lee. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Wallace Ford - Wally Williams
- Jean Parker - Alice Williams
- Jed Prouty - Gordon MacEwen
- Suzanne Kaaren - Angela Brooks
- Harland Tucker - Harry Brooks