Robin-B-Hood [Blu-ray] [Cantonese/Eng] 
- SKU: 18764522
- Release Date: 11/09/2010
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Ratings & Reviews
- Commentary by Director Benny Chan
- Crashing The Hood: An Interview with Star and Action Director Jackie Chan
- The Hand That Mocks The Cradle: An Interview With Director Benny Chan
- Baby Boomer: An Interview With Co-Star Conroy Chan
- Playtime For Adults: On The Set Of Robin-B Hood
- Robin-B Hood: An Original Making Of
- US Promotional Trailer
The Jackie Chan-headlined action farce Rob-B-Hood concerns Slipper (Chan), a character caught up in a hornet's nest of problems. Raised by poor parents and expelled from school at an early age, Slipper became notorious for his lightning-fast footwork and quick-fingered hijinks, but managed to tally up a massive amount of gambling debt. With no other choice, he accepted his crooked landlord's bid to participate in a series of crazy heists. They paired up with another shady character, Octopus (Louis Koo), and successfully kidnapped BB, a tycoon's grandson, but unforeseen complications led the trio to keep the baby longer than they had originally intended. Now, when the men learn that a triad intends to collect on some unpaid ransom and kill the child in the process, they decide to keep the baby indefinitely, as an unofficial "adopted son," and train him in the ways of burglary. They receive assistance, in this endeavor, from a teenage hanger-on, Pak Yin (Charlene Choi); a nurse named Melody (Gao Yuanyuan); and the landlord's missus, (Teresa Carpio). Suddenly, however, the rollers and the triads begin to close in, and the men must figure out a way to return the baby to his folks. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Louis Koo - Octopus
- Michael Hui
- Gao Yuanyuan - Melody
- Teresa Carpio
- Charlene Choi - Pak Yin
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.