- SKU: 7279045
- Release Date: 06/21/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Deluxe 16-page color booklet
- Director's commentary
- Interactive Rasta Patois glossary & biographies
- Interviews with director & producer
- New Rockers music videos
- Original theatrical trailer & radio advertisements
- Poster gallery
- Remastered audio - new 5.1 Surround in Dolby Digital and DTS
- Video remastered from 35mm print
Rockers was made after the the stunning success of the independently made 1972 hit The Harder They Come, which introduced North Americans to reggae music and the Rastafarian lives of many Jamaicans. In the story, Leroy "Horsemouth" Wallace, who has been a drummer in reggae bands, decides to try and give his fellow musicians an even break by becoming a record distributor. When local gangsters rip him off and stop his budding music venture cold, his fellow musicians decide to rob the robbers. Practically everyone in this film, beginning with its star, were reggae musicians who were well known in Jamaica. ~ Clarke Fountain, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Leroy Wallace - Horsemouth
- Monica Craig - Madgie
- Marjorie Norman - Sunshine
- Jacob Miller - Jakes
- Frank Dowding - Kiddus I