- SKU: 15070352
- Release Date: 06/27/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Audio commentary from director John Fasano and Heavy Metal Icon and Star, Jon-Mikl Thor
- Revelations of a Rock 'N' Roll Warrior - The life and history of Jon-Mikl Thor featurette
- Creating a child-wolf - behind-the-scenes make-up featurette
- Rock 'N' Shock memories -- Rare footage from the set of Rock 'N' Roll Nightmare
- Music videos for "Energy" and "We Live to Rock"
- Liner notes by Ian Jane
- New video introduction and afterword by Jon-Mikl Thor
The heavy metal band Triton needs a place to relax, rehearse and record their next hit album. Lead singer Jon Triton (Jon-Mikl Thor) finds the perfect spot, a lonely farmhouse in rural Canada that will allow maximum concentration and few distractions. Their record company sets up a state-of-the-art recording studio in the barn and the band arrives with girlfriends and wives in tow. Though some of the musicians grumble about being stuck in the middle of nowhere, boredom will soon be the least of their problems. What the headbangers don't realize is that this serene country homestead is haunted by the legions of Satan, and an army of shape-shifting demons are busy slaughtering the hapless rockers one by one. Since these fiendish spirits can assume the forms of their victims, the band remains unaware of the danger until only Jon is left. However, Old Scratch is the one in for a shock, for Jon Triton is much more than just a long-haired rock & roll singer; he possesses awesome powers of his own, and refuses to back down from a battle royal with Beelzebub. ~ Fred Beldin, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jon Mikl Thor - John Triton
- Frank Dietz - Roger Eburt
- David Lane - max
- Teresa Simpson - Randy
- Jesse D'Angelo - Little Boy
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.