Rogue of the Rio Grande [DVD] 
- SKU: 21394258
- Release Date: 04/23/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
This somewhat obscure early musical western produced by George W. Weeks for poverty row's Sono Art-World Wide has gone down in film history as Myrna Loy's talkie debut. Loy and Carmelita Geraghty played South-of-the-Border Belles dallying with notorious bandit El Malo (Jose Bohr) who, of course, is actually a sagebrush Robin Hood. In between stealing from the rich and giving to the poor, El Malo unmasks the nasty sheriff of Sierra Blanco (Walter Miller) as a real crook who keeps the loot for himself. This technically deficient early talkie was the English language debut of German-born Chilean actor-director Bohr. Bohr's stay in Hollywood proved brief but he continued to direct and star in South American productions until the 1960s. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Raymond Hatton - Pedro
- Carmelita Geraghty - Dolores
- Walter Miller - Sheriff Rankin
- Myrna Loy - Carmita
- Florence Dudley - Big Bertha