- SKU: 6712818
- Release Date: 08/17/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
The stoner road movie Rolling Kansas is the writing and directing debut of actor Thomas Haden Church (Lowell from NBC's Wings). The story concerns the Murphy brothers: Gas station attendant and local pot dealer Dave (Jay Paulson), paraplegic student Dink (Sam Huntington), and recently divorced Dick (James Roday). Just when Dick is about to lose his T-shirt-selling business in Texas, the brothers find a treasure map leading to special forest of marijuana in Kansas. Left to them by their late hippie parents, a plentiful supply to sell could answer their various financial problems. This sends the three brothers on a road trip in a junky car, accompanied by Dave's upbeat co-worker, Kevin (Charlie Finn), and Dink's useful roommate, Hunter (Ryan McDow). Rip Torn makes a cameo as a horticulturist while Church appears as a cop and a DEA agent (along with comedian Kevin Pollak). Rolling Kansas premiered at the 2003 Sundance Film Festival. ~ Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Charlie Finn - Kevin Haub
- Sam Huntington - Dinkadoo Murphy
- Jay Paulson - Dave Murphy
- Ryan McDow - Hunter Bullette
- James Roday - Dick Murphy
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.