- SKU: 19752306
- Release Date: 03/27/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- An Interview with Director Jean-Pierre Améris, presented by American Express
A shy yet gifted chocolatier falls in love with a timid chocolate-factory owner in this buoyant romantic comedy starring Benoit Poelvoorde and Isabelle Carré. Angélique Delange (Carré) can work wonders with chocolate, but her bashful nature prevents her from sharing her gift with others. Meanwhile, Jean-René Van Den Hugde (Poelvoorde) has recently launched his own chocolate company. Though he deals in sweets, Jean-René's intense fear of women continually sours his personal interactions with the opposite sex. Though most women in Jean-René's factory simply see him as off-putting, Angélique begins to see another side of him after being hired on as a sales associate. When Jean-René attempts to conquer his crippling shyness by inviting Angélique to dinner, both realize that love is in the air and that they might actually be able to grab onto it if they could just learn to let go of their inhibitions. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Benoît Poelvoorde - Jean-Rene Van Den Hugde
- Isabelle Carré - Angélique Delange
- Lorella Cravotta - Magda
- Swann Arlaud - Antoine
- Pierre Niney - Ludo