Romeo Must Die/Cradle 2 Grave [DVD]
- SKU: 8183976
- Release Date: 01/02/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Romeo Must Die includes:
- Widescreen [16x9 2.4:1] version
- 13 making-of featurettes
- 3 music videos
- Enhanced features for your DVD-Rom PC, including A Martial Arts Experience interactive challenge
- Theatrical trailers
- Languages & subtitles: English & Français (Dubbed in Quebec) (Feature film only)
- Cradle 2 the Grave includes:
- DMX music video X Gon' Give It to Ya
- Ultimate Fighting Champions: Profiles of the movie's martial artists
- Choreography of the Camera: Multiangle fight sequence
- The Descenter Rig: New camera invention developed for this film
- 2 hidden featurettes: Time Lapse Montage and Rear Projection
- Enhanced features for your DVD-Rom PC
- Theatrical trailer
- Languages: English & Français (Dubbed in Quebec)
- Subtitles: English, Français & Español (Feature film only)
A thief and a lawman join forces to hunt down a common enemy in this action thriller. Tony Fait (DMX) is a master thief who, along with his crew (Gabrielle Union, Anthony Anderson, and Drag-On), pulls off a major score when they steal a cache of highly valuable black diamonds. However, the hard-as-nails Tony has a soft spot for his young daughter Vanessa (Paige Hurd), and Ling (Mark Dacascos), a former detective turned ruthless criminal, kidnaps Vanessa, demanding a ransom from Tony for her return -- the stash of black diamonds. The jewels have already been stolen, however, from Tony's fence Archie (Tom Arnold), and are now in the hands of a powerful underworld boss (Chi McBride). Determined to get back his daughter whatever the cost, Tony and his gang set out to find both Ling and the diamonds, but he soon gets some invaluable help from an unlikely corner -- Su (Jet Li), a government agent from Taiwan who was once Ling's partner, and has an old score to settle with him. Cradle 2 the Grave also features Kelly Hu and Roxana Brusso. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Romeo Must Die
William Shakespeare's streak as the hottest storyteller in Hollywood continues with this modern-dress variation on Romeo and Juliet. In this loose adaptation, Hang Sing (Jet Li) is a former police officer from Hong Kong who comes to the United States following the death of his brother, the leader of an Asian crime ring. Hang Sing discovers that his brother had become involved in a turf battle with an African-American gang, led by Isaak (Delroy Lindo). But his blood lust begins to subside when he falls in love with Isaak's daughter Trish (Aaliyah) and finds himself torn between his affection for her and his desire for justice against the men who killed his brother. Romeo Must Die was the directorial debut of noted cinematographer Andrzej Bartkowiak; the supporting cast includes Russell Wong and Isaiah Washington. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jet Li - Su
- DMX - Tony Fait
- Mark Dacascos - Ling
- Anthony Anderson - Tommy
- Kelly Hu - Sona
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.