- SKU: 14738402
- Release Date: 11/15/2005
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
- You see the music and the tablature on screen as it's being played!
- All right- and left-hand techniques are shown in close up and with helpful split-screen effects to make learning easy
- Slow motions segments with standard pitch sound
- Artist biography
- Selected discography
- Suggested listening
- Booklet with music examples included
Ronnie Earl claims that as he sat in the audience of a Muddy Waters concert, he was so overwhelmed by the music that he decided right then and there that he was going to dedicate his life to mastering the blues. If having a professional career that has spanned three decades, being a member of Roomful of Blues and working with the likes of Willie Lomax, Sugar Ray Norcia, Bob Enos, and countless others isn't proof enough, then it would be safe to assume that your expectations are too high. If you want to learn the blues then you need to learn them from someone who's played them. Ronnie Earl has played them again and again and again and with soul. If you've figured out the standard blues progression but can't give it the rich full tone you hear coming from the amps of B.B. King, Magic Sam, or T-Bone Walker, then let Earl hop on your screen and show you some finger-lickin' guitar pickin'. ~ Ed Atkinson, Rovi