- SKU: 8371433
- Release Date: 07/31/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Mars and Beyond - bonus movie, Walt Disney's 1957 investigation into the mysteries of the universe and space travel
- Mars: Past, Present & Future" featurette - personal reflections on Mars from the filmmakers, JPL Rover team members and students from the "Imagine Mars" program
- Movie showcase - instant access to slect movie scenes that showcase the ultimate in high definition picture and sound
- Seamless menus
Mars is Earth's closest planetary neighbor, and for decades scientists have been curious about the so-called "Red Planet," wondering if it's possible that life exists there, how its soil and terrain differs from our own, and if water can be found. While sending a manned space mission to Mars has been considered beyond the reach of America's space program, in 2001 the National Aeronautics and Space Administration approved a mission to send two "rovers" to Mars -- wheeled robots that would send images and data back to Earth. A two-year crash program resulted in two robotic rovers (dubbed "Spirit" and "Opportunity") being sent to Mars, which have given scientists and researchers on Earth a brand new vision of what the planet is really like. Roving Mars is a documentary which offers a detailed look at the people behind the Mars rover program, how the machines were built and what they can do, and what has been learned since they reached their target. Roving Mars was shot and originally exhibited in the high-definition IMAX film format. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Paul Newman - Narrator
- George Butler - Narrator
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.