- SKU: 4512566
- Release Date: 03/19/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Original 1970s radio spots
- Restored theatrical trailers
- Trivia game
- Location tour with Rudy Ray Moore
- Dolby Surround encoded
- Animated menus
Before he was one of the pioneering underground "party" comics of the '60s and '70s and starred in such infamous blaxploitation epics as Dolemite and Disco Godfather, Rudy Ray Moore had a career as a R&B singer. In the fall of 2000, Moore returned to the bandstand for a nightclub tour in which he belted out vintage tunes such as "Hully Gully Fever" and "Do You Call That a Buddy" alongside new numbers like "Hip Shakin' Papa" and "Put Me in the Mix." Rudy Ray Moore: Live at Wetlands records the New York City date of Moore's musical comeback, with longtime cohort Jimmy Lynch (aka "Mr. Motion" and "The Funky Tramp") leading the band as Moore sings a dozen songs, interspersed with his trademark X-rated comedy. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi