- SKU: 25761259
- Release Date: 10/07/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Child actor Mark Lester proved that his sudden ascension to stardom in Oliver wasn't a fluke with Run Wild, Run Free. Lester plays a psychosomatically mute young Dartmoor boy, who avoids all human contact whenever possible. He is fascinated by nature, but cannot convey this love to his unimaginative parents (Sylvia Sims and Gordon Jackson). Through the kindness of a retired colonel (John Mills), likewise a nature aficionado, the boy is allowed to help train a white colt. When the colt becomes trapped in a quagmire, the boy is able to use his voice once more to summon help. Run Wild, Run Free was originally titled The White Colt which was the title of the David Rook novel on which it was based. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- John Mills - The Moorman
- Sylvia Syms - Mrs. Ransome
- Bernard Miles - Reg
- Mark Lester - Philip Ransome
- Gordon Jackson - Mr. Ransome