- SKU: 9456894
- Release Date: 05/12/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Behind the scenes
A devoted wife and mother starts to question her chosen path in life after being diagnosed with a terminal illness and falling in love with her new neighbor, a single mother in this domestic drama inspired by actual events. For years, Sydney (Kathleen Benner) has played the part of loving family woman to perfection. But when Sydney finds out that she's got only six months to live unless she and her husband can raise the money needed to afford her expensive medical treatment, her world begins to fall apart. As her underpaid, working class husband struggles to raise the funds needed to save her life, Sydney begins some serious soul searching that leads her into the arms of Jane (Rachel Owens), their new next door neighbor. Her time fast running out, Sydney does her best to reconcile her religious upbringing with her growing feelings for Jane as her husband struggles to accept the fact that his wife is fighting a losing battle. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Kathleen Benner - Sydney Harris
- Jose Rosete - Corey Harris
- Rachel Owens - Jane Smith