Add something new to your everyday meals. This Samsung gas range lets you explore your culinary skills and cook your favorite dishes faster. Plus, the removable griddle is great for preparing sausages, eggs, grilled sandwiches, and much more.
How to Measure for a New Appliance
A little measuring now can help you avoid delivery headaches later. Watch the video ›
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.
If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Prepare multiple dishes at once with 2 wire oven racks and 5 separate burners. The oval burner fits oversize pots and pans, while the high-power burner takes dishes from boil to simmer fast.
Reversible Cast Iron Griddle
Start the day with your favorite breakfast foods, or grill sandwiches anytime. Choose the smooth or ridged surface of this removable griddle, and you’re ready to cook.
Store more pots and pans. The storage drawer below provides extra space for easy access to your cookware.
Say goodbye to oven cleaning. This technology steam cleans food and grease from every inch of the oven's interior.
Child safety lock
Keep kids out of the oven while it’s on. Enable this lock to protect little ones from the heat.
Required for Installation: All gas range purchases require a gas line hookup kit be purchased from Best Buy. If a gas line hookup kit is not purchased, your delivery will be drop-off only. Find a hookup kit in the accessories section on this page.
Antitip Bracket: Our home delivery teams or installers are required to install an antitip bracket at no additional charge. Refusal of antitip bracket installation results in a drop-off only delivery, no connections will be completed.
Great stove. Horrible install & customer service
Posted by: linzdj14 from: on
Since this is a review about the stove....We've had the stove for about 2 months and love it when we've been able to use it. However, during the installation, Best Buy damage the gas line causing gas to leak into our house. After MULTIPLE phone calls, a no show on a best buy repair guy, 3 days taken off work, we finally hired someone ourselves to fix the problem. We filed a "property damage claim" with Best Buy., but haven't heard anything. The stove itself is great, but we will NEVER buy any from Best Buy again because of their horrible customer service.
52 out of 55 found this review helpful.
Nice stove except...
Posted by: Extrafridge from: on
It cooks like it should. The rapid burner is a great feature. The buttons press harder than they should.The only downfall is if something boils over it ruins the ceramic burner plate. Good thing Lowe's carries the same one so I can exchange for a new store model. For us it's a huge downfall, you pay this much for a stove & something as simple as boiling liquid removes the coating. Bad design.
32 out of 34 found this review helpful.
The range's plusses and minuses after a month
Posted by: SnowyInDenver from: on
We purchased a gas stove to replace our electric stove about a month ago. Not Best Buy's issue, but after purchasing the unit AND having it delivered, we discovered that we did not have the necessary gas capacity to handle this additional appliance in our home. I entirely blame this on myself and hired a plumber to run more gas line to fix this issue which ran us about $500 additional to the price of the stove. Like I said, this was my oversight, but may need to be considered in other's situations as well.
Things we like:
- Size of oven cavity. The five vertical grate positions are very useful.
- The oven preheats quickly.
- The stove knobs large and easily handled.
- The oven vent is located in front of display and therefore becomes warm. This allows food to stay warm, the front display to get quite warm, however, they had to vent it somewhere and I'd rather that then venting toward the back and overheating the wall behind the stove. We consider this a reasonable compromise.
- The ability to tune the oven temperature to reflect the actual temp in the oven. Out of the box is was about 25 degrees off.
- We like to cook with cast iron and it was only after purchasing this unit that we learned that an electric glass cooktop would be scratched with our pans. If the glass of an electric range becomes scratched it can become a weak place and ultimately ruin the electric range. The gas range fit our cooking preference perfectly.
Things we've observed:
- Compared to electric, use of the burners warms the room more than our previous electric range's coils. This because the flame is open to the air and the electric surface is in direct contact with the pan, limiting how much excess heat escapes. Because the flame has a distance from the burner, if the window is open and it's breezy outside, it blows the flame around a bit. It's not a bad thing, but simply something to get used to.
- It took a week or so of use before the 'break-in' odor of using gas and getting the materials hot in the range to stop emitting odor. If it were the middle of winter when we purchased the unit and the house needed to be closed up tight, this could have been uncomfortable. We purchased in the spring and left windows opened during this period and it was no big deal. Just something to be aware of.
Things we'd like to see changed:
- The control buttons are a bit difficult to push and have them take action. You cannot test this when in the showroom on any model, but discovered when installed.
- We would like clock to be separate from other elements in the display so that when the oven is on and/or the timer is on, you can see the time. Also the display is a bit small in size.
- I would have liked largest burner to have an inside/outside ring of flame rather than one large ring. The large ring tends to make the handles of the pots hot and the center a little cool in comparison.
29 out of 31 found this review helpful.
Great oven when it works
Posted by: Matt from: on
Bought this product because I liked the center grill feature for making eggs and pancakes. Had it for approximately 16 days and the computer board went out. Called BB and they indicated that I'm SOL because my 14 days had passed to exchange and because I didn't purchase their "extended warranty" that I would have to call Samsung. Poor customer service for a major appliance purchase. Not sure why anyone would purchase an extended warranty from Best Buy when the manufacturer warranty is a year on all components. Will NEVER purchase another product from BB. I love the features of the stove when it works. Just be sure to purchase the manufacturers extended warranty when your year is up. Samsung customer service has been very good over all. Maybe BB should learn from them.
24 out of 26 found this review helpful.
Sumsung customer service after the sale sucks!
Posted by: rhsmith from: on
I just purchased this item and had it delivered 2 days ago. Upon opening the grates that were individually wrapped and inside cardboard, I noticed that the paint was chipped off on the center grate. For a brand new appliance, this is unacceptable. I contacted Samsung and their response is as follows:
Thank you for contacting Samsung. I see that the paint on the center grate of your range is peeled off and you would like to replace it. I do understand your concern. I would like to inform you that physical damages are not covered under Samsung warranty. This includes "concealed damage", where the product is damaged even though the box is not opened. You may want to contact the store to see what they might offer through their own procedure.
Wow! You got my money and now you screw me over. The grate is defective, the paint doesn't stick on the burner, why should the place I purchased it from be responsible for your shoddy workmanship?
So now I have to fight with the place of purchase about a defect or use more of my hard earned money to purchase a new one, which isn't cheap by the way. I was going to purchase a Samsung refrigerator next, but not any more.
33 out of 39 found this review helpful.
Posted by: Samsmom from: on
Two starts because I really do like the overall function of this oven. However, the design is horrible and cheap. My biggest complaint is that all of my knobs are falling apart. The stainless colored sticker that covers the knob is wrinkled and coming off. The back where it covers the gas control stem is cracked. I put some scotch tape on mine to try to hold it on.
I bought this stove about 5 years ago, and I really expect an $800 stove to last better than this. The replacement knobs are $30 and there are 5 of them! Really?? $150 for knobs that I shouldn't even need? That's almost half the price of a regular stove that probably would have held up better than this one. The Amazon reviews for the knobs say they are better quality than the original ones, but I still have a huge issue buying replacement knobs after 5 years (and they've been bad for probably 2 now, so really they lasted about 3 years).
My other issues are fairly knit picky, but worth considering if you are contemplating buying this oven.
- The door has vents in it, and mine seems to have sucked a bunch of dust in that is visible between the glass panels in the door. I don't see instructions on how to clean that area in the manual.
- I don't like the design of all burners on the top. If I run a pot over or drop things when I cook then I have to wash the entire tops of the oven, which I have to wait to do because the grates are hot.
- My ceramic top has already chipped on the front and there are bubbles of rust behind the one burner. The chip is probably my clumsy faut, but there are other materials out there so it's worth consideration when you shop. The rust bubbles are disappointing.
18 out of 20 found this review helpful.
It's all that I would want in a gas range and more
Posted by: Superbowl from: Atlanta, GA on
This is my second Samsung kitchen appliance and it meets all my expectations. It was easy to operate and fits perfectly in my kitchen. The down side of this appliance is that the chrome is hard to keep smudge free.Otherwise, I give it five stars for an excellent product.
11 out of 11 found this review helpful.
Don't buy samsung
Posted by: Dank1 from: on
The stainless steel around the control panel is made of inferior metal and rusted badly with in the first couple of weeks. Samsung refuses to adress the issue as they say it is cosmetic and not covered under warranty. I live in a mild climate and had not used any thing on the metal that would cause it to rust. I am very unhappy and will not be buying Samsung any more.
24 out of 32 found this review helpful.
Posted by: grayelle from: on
Looks great, functions poorly. Porcelain interior is already deteriorating and rusting; self clean heats up so high the entire unit is too hot to touch; very difficult to clean the exterior, interior is impossible; oven racks and grates extremely difficult to clean. Samsung makes great electronics - would advise to stay away from their household appliances.
18 out of 23 found this review helpful.
Posted by: MrsDash from: Champlin, MN on
Ordered online having never seen in person. After buying several other Samsung appliances (microwave and refrigerator) that have withstood the test of time, we thought we'd give this range a try. Hard to find a high-quality 5-burner range for under $900, so when we saw this one on BB's website for $699, we jumped on it. Delivery was free, was brought into our upstairs kitchen and included box haul-away (we installed purselves to save a few bucks). So far, both my husband and I are very impressed. The range is very well-built, feels quite solid compared to other ranges in the $600- range which looked and felt quite flimsy in person. The Samsung feels heavy-duty and solid. Very pretty to look at as well! Features include both a low-power (simmer) burner and a high-power, rapid-boil burner which are quite useful. The oven door stays cool to the touch - and the window is impressively large, clear and well-lit. The digital display panel includes numerous quick-bake features such as pizza, chicken nuggets, and bread proof as well as a handy "keep warm" feature. LED is bright blue (same as our Samsung microwave) in case that is important to anyone. Not a single complaint after several weeks of use.... another fabulous product from Samsung!