- SKU: 6364933
- Release Date: 07/31/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Theatrical & Teaser Trailers
- Prologue to the Blu-ray exclusive "Perceiving Reality: The Making of Scalene"
- World Premiere Featurettes: Q&A and the Awards Ceremony at Dances With Films
- Closed Captioned
An alleged rape gets examined and reexamined in this low-budget thriller from Midwestern-based filmmaker Zack Parker. Margo Martindale (Justified) stars as Janice, the heavyset, middle-aged mother of Jakob (Adam Scarimbolo). He's a neurologically damaged mute who requires constant attention. When Janice makes the mistake of hiring an attractive college student named Paige (Hanna Hall) to look after Jakob, conflict erupts between the co-ed and her charge; a traumatized Paige claims that the enigmatic young man assaulted her, which leads to Jakob's incarceration and drives Janice to seek vengeance against Paige. Parker tells the same story three times, Rashomon-style; he begins by filtering events through Janice's perspective, then retells it from Jakob's and finally Paige's. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Margo Martindale - Janice
- Hanna Hall - Paige
- Adam Scarimbolo - Jakob
- Jim Dougherty - Charles
- Ladonna Pettijohn - Mrs. Alexander
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.