- SKU: 25239216
- Release Date: 05/19/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Never Before Released Uncensored, Uncut Version - Includes 7 Minutes of additional Adult scenes
- On the Set of Score
- A 20 Minute Behind-The-Scenes Featurette containing rare footage of Claire Wilber, Lynn Lowry, Cal Culver, Gerald Grant and Radley Metzger
- Keeping Score with Lynn Lowry - A 20 Minute New Interview
- Audio Commentary Track by Radley Metzger and Film Historian Michael Bowen
Two couples play a rollicking game of musical beds in this adult-oriented comedy drama. Elvira (Clare Wilbur) and Jack (Gerald Grant) are a happily married couple living on a comfortable European estate who have embraced bisexual swinging as a way of keeping their relationship interesting. The two have a standing contest in which they've established a point system for keeping track of each other's extramarital conquests; both are looking to pull into the lead when they meet an attractive young couple, Betsy (Lynn Lowry) and Eddie (Calvin Culver), with several different plans of seduction on their minds. Jack discretely pursues Eddie, while Elvira makes a play for both Betsy and a visiting repairman (Carl Parker). Directed by '60s softcore sophisticate Radley Metzger, Score was based on a successful off-Broadway play that originally featured Sylvester Stallone as the repairman. Score originally featured several brief hardcore scenes, but most existing prints are from an edited version Metzger is said to prefer. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Lynn Lowry
- Calvin Culver - Eddie
- Gerald Grant - Jack
- Carl Parker - Mike
- Claire Wilbur - Elvira