Save $100 when you buy this discounted package.
You can trust Geek Squad for neat, reliable and professional subwoofer and mono car amplifier installation. Purchase your installation online and then let a Geek Squad Autotech install it – done right the first time.
Package includes 12" single-voice-coil 4-ohm subwoofer for powerful sound and 770W mono amplifier with variable low-pass subwoofer crossover that produces thunderous bass tones and Geek Squad professional installation, performed at your local Best Buy store.
Note:A materials charge of $5 per vehicle will be assessed at time of installation. Standard installation does not include any vehicle-specific parts or accessories (for example, amplifier power and signal kit, line output converter for factory stereos, etc.). For an amplifier installation, these parts typically cost $79–$199 but will vary based upon your specific vehicle and the amplifier you are having installed. Additional charges for vehicle-specific parts and any non-standard installation will be assessed upon completion of the installation. If you'd like more detailed information regarding installation on your specific vehicle, find a store with an installation center and speak directly with a Geek Squad Autotech. Your Geek Squad Autotech will provide an estimate to you prior to performing work that requires an additional charge and any additional parts. See terms and conditions for further details.
JBL CX Series 12" Single-Voice-Coil 4-Ohm Subwoofer
JBL 770W Class D Mono Amplifier with Variable Low-Pass Subwoofer Crossover
- Handles up to 1000W peak power for robust sonic performance.
- 35–200Hz frequency response ensures accurate sound reproduction.
- 90dB sensitivity promotes precise audio output.
- 12" polypropylene woofer cone with a high-roll foam surround produces thunderous bass.
- 4 ohms impedance conducts power evenly to keep the subwoofer at an appropriate level.
- Progressive spider enables enhanced control.
- 770W maximum power plus 500W continuous power @ 2 ohms and 350W continuous power @ 4 ohms for robust output. An optimal heat-sink-to-power ratio allows you to maintain consistent power levels.
- Variable low-pass subwoofer crossover ensures flexible operation.
- Built-in variable bass boost allows you to enjoy booming low-end tones.