Save when you buy this discounted package.
You can trust Geek Squad for neat, reliable and professional advanced car speaker and in-dash installation. Purchase your installation online and then let a Geek Squad Autotech install it — done right the first time.
Package includes Kenwood Sport Series 6-1/2" 3-way car speakers with paper woofer cones and Kenwood 6.1" DVD - Built-in Bluetooth - Apple® iPod®-Ready in-dash receiver. Plus Geek Squad® professional installation, performed at your local Best Buy store.
Kenwood Sport Series 6-1/2" 3-Way Car Speakers with Paper Woofer Cones (Pair)
Kenwood 6.1" DVD - Built-In Bluetooth - Apple® iPod®-Ready - In-Dash Receiver
- Handles up to 300W peak power (30W RMS) for rich sound.
- 35Hz - 22kHz frequency response ensures accurate sound reproduction.
- 1" PEI balanced-dome tweeter provides crisp, dynamic highs.
- 6-1/2" paper cone with rubber surround produces a full, rich sound.
- 4-13/16" mounting diameter; 1-13/16" mounting depth
for the right fit.
- 4 ohms impedance conducts power evenly to keep the speaker at an appropriate level.
- 92dB sensitivity picks up the highs and lows for faithful sound reproduction.
- 50W peak power x 4 channels (22W x 4 RMS) provides powerful sound.
- Apple® iPod®-ready for direct control of compatible features on your device. Includes Pandora control for iPhone®, Android and BlackBerry devices and Garmin app compatibility on iPhone 4 and 4S for enhanced functionality.
- Bluetooth technology lets you stream music from your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone and utilize the integrated microphone for hands-free calls. Automatic dock pairing for iPhone® offers simple connection.
- Satellite Radio-ready with subscription, tuner and antenna required (not included).
- DVD, CD, CD-R, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and WMA playback formats
lets you enjoy your media collection.
- Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
A materials charge of $5 per vehicle will be assessed at time of installation. Standard installation does not include any vehicle-specific parts or accessories (for example, amplifier power and signal kit, line output converter for factory stereos, etc.). For an amplifier installation, these parts typically cost $79–$199 but will vary based upon your specific vehicle and the amplifier you are having installed. Additional charges for vehicle-specific parts and any non-standard installation will be assessed upon completion of the installation. If you'd like more detailed information regarding installation on your specific vehicle, find a store with an installation center and speak directly with a Geek Squad Autotech. Your Geek Squad Autotech will provide an estimate to you prior to performing work that requires an additional charge and any additional parts. See terms and conditions for further details.