- SKU: 15789229
- Release Date: 09/25/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Interview with Timothy Ferris
- Filmmaker's commentary track
Timothy Ferris' PBS documentary Seeing in the Dark explores the process of stargazing. In lieu of focusing on science-heavy astronomical details, Ferris eliminates a narrator, and presents a series of extended, majestic glimpses of the universe through a telescope -- a protracted visual meditation on stargazing. The filmmaker also devotes a healthy amount of on-camera time to the expostulations of devoted stargazers, who discuss what motivates them to visit their telescopes on a nightly basis, the joy obtained from the practice, and observations made about the universe from the terrestrial end of the telescopic lens. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Timothy Ferris - Narrator