- Model: EW 100 ENG G3-A
- SKU: 5562606
- Be the first to ask a question.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- EK 100 G3 diversity receiver, SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter, ME 2 clip-in microphone, SKP 100 G3 plug-on transmitter, SKP 100 G3 plug-on transmitter
- CL 1 jack cable, CL 100 XLR cable, CA 2 camera adapter
- 6 AA batteries
- Owner's manual
Including microphones, mixing consoles, DSLR cameras, camcorders and more for simple wireless connectivity.
Supports 1680 tunable UHF frequencies to help minimize interference.
Promotes clear signal transfer.
Reduces RF interference when the transmitter is not in use.
Makes it easy to find available frequencies.