- SKU: 22012224
- Release Date: 12/06/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A real three-handkerchief affair, Sentimental Journey stars John Payne and Maureen O'Hara as a Broadway producer Bill and his actress-wife Julie. Unable to have children, Julie adopts orphaned girl Hitty (Connie Marshall). Shortly afterward, Julie dies of a heart attack, leaving Hitty in the care of the sullen Bill, who can't seem to "connect" with the girl. Eventually Hitty wins Bill's heart, but not without the implicit celestial intervention of the departed Julie. Much-needed comedy relief is provided by Mischa Auer and, to a lesser extent, William Bendix. Sentimental Journey was remade in 1958 as The Gift of Love, with Lauren Bacall in the Maureen O'Hara role. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- John Payne - Bill
- Maureen O'Hara - Julie
- William Bendix - Donnelly
- Cedric Hardwicke - Dr. Miller
- Mischa Auer - Lawrence Ayres