- SKU: 9540721
- Release Date: 10/06/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Commentary with Director/Writer Eduardo Sanchez and Actress Amy Smart
- Ghost of Hong Kong: The Making Of Seventh Moon
- The Pale Figures
- Mysteries of the Seventh Lunar Month
- Ghost House Micro Video featuring Black Light Burns
- Trailer Gallery
A romantic trip to China turns into a lunar nightmare for a pair of happy newlyweds when their taxi driver ditches them in a remote village, and the locals offer them up as sacrifices for the menacing moon creatures that return to Earth annually to replenish their ranks. According to Chinese legend, the dead return to Earth on the seventh month of the lunar year, when the moon glows full in the night sky. America-born Yul (Tim Chiou) and his new wife Melissa (Amy Smart) had just arrived in China to meet Yul's family when their idyllic getaway takes a sudden turn for the worse. When night falls and their tour guide leaves them stranded in a darkened, boarded-up village, Yul and Amy quickly realize that this wasn't a planned stop. Once a year, the lunar creatures return to Earth in search of a sacrifice. Yul and Amy have just been offered up, and now in order to avoid being assimilated into the collective that pursues them through the darkened forest, they will have to survive until the morning light casts the frightful beasts back to the moon for another year. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Tim Chiou - Yul
- Amy Smart - Melissa
- Dennis Chan - Ping
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.